Powered By Blogger

Translate

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What is cancer disease and how to cure;

Cancer; root causes, curing, origin, fate or bad luck, how to avoid it, tobacco alcohol and cancer;

How cancer can be avoided or cured?


What is the root cause of cancer?

Cancer disease

Cancer is a disease that is caused by mutation and altered gene expression by a process called malignant transformation, resulting in an uncontrolled growth of cells. The cause of any illness is a lack of energy. The main reason for this may be chronic mental and emotional stress.

What is the root cause of cancer

The root cause of cancer is the too much acidity in the body, meaning that the PH in the body is below the normal level of 7.365, which constitutes an acidic state. Cancer cells maintain and thrive in a low PH, due to lactic acid production and elevated CO2.

Why the cure of cancer is so elusive

Because of cancer cells always exist in the body and the immune system fights them. But it is difficult to isolate cancer cells and destroy them without killing good cells. Cancer cells are kind of immortal and can only be managed but not fully removed. Especially, the research is expensive and mostly funded by NGO’s not the Governments. The most current drugs available have horrible side effects; alternative medicine has not yet been approved. There are more than 200 varieties of cancer and some are curable. All these make the cause of the disease and its cure is so elusive.

What is the cancer origin

The probable origin of cancer includes both environment and genetic factors. As cancer cells always exist in a human body, and our natural ability to fight cancer is part of the immune system, compromised by such things as carcinogens, sleep deprivation, etc. but then the multiple defensive mechanism fail to get away with the malignant cells.

Getting cancer is a fate or bad luck

Many people believe that getting cancer is purely down to genes, fate or bad luck! But through scientific research, it is outcome that the actual risk depends on a combination of the genes, the environment and aspects of lifestyles, many of which the people can control, such as not smoking, keeping a healthy body weight, stopping alcohol consumption, eating a healthy and balanced diet, staying active, avoiding certain infection, keeping safe in the sun and be aware of chemical hazardous, particularly in the workplaces, some people are more at risk of cancer as a result of chemical substances or practices used in their occupation.

How cancer can be avoided or cured

There are many reasons why normal cells may turn to cancer cells, but people can do nothing about some of these reasons. However, there are many things that people can do to live more healthily and cut their cancer risk. Things to avoid are mentioned bellow.

Riddance of tobacco

Do not smoke or use tobacco in any form. Tobacco definitely causes cancer. Smoking is a well-known cause of lung cancer. Smoke can also get into other body organs; there is a link between smoking and cancer of the mouth, larynx, pharynx, esophagus, stomach, bladder, kidney, pancreas, liver and cervix. Chewing tobacco and using snuff are also dangerous. They can cause cancers of the mouth and face.

Eat healthily

People who eat a lot of fat and meat, especially red meat, seem more likely to get certain cancers, such as bowel cancer, so cutting down on these foods makes good sense. It is also believed that eating more fruit and vegetables helps to protect against cancer.

Maintain a healthy body weight and keep active

Being very underweight or overweight increases the cancer risk. A sensible diet and some exercise will help to keep someone at the right weight.

Stop consuming alcohol

Some types of cancer are more common in heavy drinkers. These include cancers of the liver, throat, gullet and mouth. People who smoke and drink a lot are even more at risk.

Protect yourself in the sun

Most skin cancers are caused by being out in the sun or on a sun bed too much. People can protect their selves by using a high factor sun cream and by covering the bodies up when the sun is strong.

Take care at work

Being exposed to certain substances or chemicals like asbestos, benzene, arsenic made more likely to get cancer. Therefore it is necessary to take caution by following all the health and safety rules. 

Awareness for changes in the body

Watch out for changes that happen to the body, such as lumps, thickening in the breasts, puckering skin and other changes, men can check their testicles for lumps. Changes like these can be early signs of cancer. As the sooner the cancer is detected the better the chance of a cure.
Basic development blog!

1 comment:

  1. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to search for cancer cure so that was how I found a lady called Peter Lizzy. She was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister's help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete

please it will be appreciated to add your idea in this blog, thanks!

Big luck